We’re looking for a product manager to join the product team to define, prioritize and build products and features for a fintech client of ours.
- Lead the ideation, development and launch of innovative features for our home improvement contractors and their customers to delight them and drive our business forward
- Work closely with design and engineering to build our core financing and payments products on both web and mobile
- Define, document, and communicate objectives, product requirements, and constraints for new features and initiatives
- Perform quantitative and qualitative customer research to inform product opportunities and define roadmap
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical discipline, or equivalent experience
- At least 2 years in product management
- Data driven mindset, experience with analytics frameworks and tools, SQL.
- Experience designing and shipping intuitive products in a fast paced environment for both mobile and web interfaces
- Strong collaboration skills in a team environment but able to quickly act as a decision maker
- Demonstrated project management skills; can motivate and lead a skilled group of peers
- Previous fintech or experience driving smb engagement preferred
Mainz Brady Group is a technology staffing firm with offices in California, Oregon and Washington. We specialize in Information Technology and Engineering placements on a Contract, Contract-to-hire and Direct Hire basis.
Mainz Brady Group is the recipient of multiple annual Excellence Awards from the Techserve Alliance, the leading association for IT and engineering staffing firms in the U.S.