Product Analyst/Product Owner
Our SW Portland Oregon client is seeking a candidate with manufacturing and/or mechanical engineering background to add to their team of innovators. The chosen candidate will have solid computer science fundamentals- including a proficiency in algorithms and data structures. In this role you will be advancing digital capabilities and manufacturing innovation by persistently seeking continuously improvement.
- 3+ years of hands-on application engineering experience and working closely with engineering teams.
- Experience establishing governance for project management tools and engineering applications.
- Stellar skills related to Vendor management and collaboration.
- Demonstrated success in working within manufacturing environment
- Self-directed and results orientated. Need to be able to demonstrate ability to achieve goals despite ambiguity and multiple priorities.
- Experience with 3D CAD/CAM tools and PDM/PLM. NX and Teamcenter preferred.
- Proficient in the use of collaboration tools such as Wrike, Smartsheet, Google Sheets, AirTable and Slack.
- Knowledge of AWS cloud platform.
- Fluent in modern software architectural principles and patterns. (REST, domain-driven design, microservices, etc.)
- Knowledge and proven experience developing, implementing and managing applications in the Office 365 Suite including PowerApps, SharePoint, Flow, and PowerBI is a nice to have.
- Knowledge on connectivity between Office365 and Windows Cloud Platform apps, ability to combine Microsoft resources for engineering applications.
Mainz Brady Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to Diversity & Inclusion and incorporate non-discrimination best practices in all of our staffing processes. Mainz Brady Group does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, disability or any other protected class.