Our Fortune 100 client is looking for a Project Manager with a deep knowledge of project management, including being the point person between business & technical teams to ensure all project goals are accomplished according to established business objectives. A background in supply chain and system implementations is preferred. This is a hybrid role, onsite in Beaverton, OR and work from home.
- Manage the SAP implementation project
- Manage and drive business decisions related to this project
- Facilitate program activities (weekly meetings, status reports, etc.)
- Bachelor’s degree and a minimum of 5 years of relevant technical program management experience or equivalent area of relevance.
- PMP, Agile, or other program / project management certifications strongly preferred.
- Project management, delivery management, or project support experience on an SAP project implementation.
Mainz Brady Group is a technology staffing firm with offices in California, Oregon and Washington. We specialize in Information Technology and Engineering placements on a Contract, Contract-to-hire and Direct Hire basis. Mainz Brady Group is the recipient of multiple annual Excellence Awards from the Techserve Alliance, the leading association for IT and engineering staffing firms in the U.S.
Mainz Brady Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to Diversity & Inclusion and incorporate non-discrimination best practices in all of our staffing processes. Mainz Brady Group does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, disability or any other protected class.